SOUND IN THE LAB
ON THIS PAGE, ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE AVAILABLE MICROPHONES AND THE CONNECTION TO THE OTHER EQUIPMENT CAN BE FOUND. FOR SOME MORE ELABORATE INSTRUCTIONS, SEE THE VIDEO TUTORIALS BELOW.
Sound Desk: MIDAS M32R
How to shut it down? (See below for video tutorial)
HOME/SETUP/push left rotator=SHUTDOWN
Then you can read on the screen: “You can safely switch off the console no (or press HOME to continue)”
What do the colours mean?
Yellow = Stage sound
Blue = Streaming and Recording
How to play music from my Computer / Mobile Phone?
1. Unmute JACK L & JACK R if you want to operate from the connection placed on the stage/ Unmute AUX if you want to operate from the connection placed on the Technic Desk
2. Unmute the BUS 1-3 including the main channel of the monitors
How to program?
- Click SEL on your selected channel.
- Click BUS 1-8
- Click FADER FLIP
- Set what you want manually with the faders
- Click FADER FLIP again to save
2 on tripods
2 on the front
2 Wireless Microphones (headset or hand microphone):
The determined channels at the Sound Desk as well as the microphones are marked with red/blue tape.
3 Wired Microphones:
at the Sound Desk
Video tutorials about THE EQUIPMENT
HERE, SOME VIDEO TUTORIALS WILL FOLLOW ON HOW TO WORK WITH THE EQUIPMENT SHOWN ABOVE.